Sunday, July 11, 2010

Update on prayer request for Cleonia Abron

This is from Cleonia. Please continue to keep her in your prayers. Thank you and God bless you, Teri & Michael (see below)


I came out if the surgery fine and was released to go home on Saturday.  Unfortunately I am still in quite a bit of pain but it may take a few weeks of adjustment of the stimulator and my back to heal from the surgery to get the best results.  Please keep sending those prayers.  I hope to see  you at church next Sunday. 
Thanks again and God Bless
Cleonia


Prayer After A Surgery

Blessed Savior, I thank you that this operation is safely past, and now I rest in your abiding presence, relaxing every tension, releasing every care and anxiety, receiving more and more of your healing life into every part of my being. In moments of pain I turn to you for strength, in times of loneliness I feel your loving nearness. Grant that your life and love and joy may flow through me for the healing of others in your name. Amen.


No comments: