Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Praise Report! from Ana Patricia McKey

This is from Ana Patricia. Thanks be to God, for the positive outcome after having her car and belongings stolen, and thank you for your prayers. May God bless you and yours, Teri & Michael (see below)

 
Good afternoon Michael and Teri,

Ana here from the choir just wanted to thank everyone for their prayers as I have just heard from my insurance adjuster and was given good news.

Despite having lost a number of items (including my robe and choir binder), I have received a call back from my insurance giving me a very generous amount for my 8 year old Toyota Matrix. 

This will mean that I can lease a vehicle without having to pay out of pocket for it.

Thank the Lord!

Things always to happen for a reason.

Although I'm bummed about my stuff having been stolen, I am grateful to have a chance to drive a new vehicle for the next three years without having to pay for it.

Thank you again for your prayers.
 

PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING
O God, of Whose mercies there is no number, and of Whose goodness the treasure is infinite; we render thanks to Your most gracious majesty for the gifts You have bestowed upon us, evermore beseeching Your clemency, that as You grant the petitions of them that ask You, You will never forsake them, but will prepare for the reward to come. Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

No comments: