This is from Vikki. Praise God! Thank you all so much for your prayers and please continue to keep Sandy lifted up as she courageously carries on with a new way of living. I know first hand some of the challenges she is facing but I think she is tougher than me; I have both my knees. God bless her, and also you and your families, Teri & Michael (see below)
Good morning Prayer Warriors, I pray this message finds everyone in good health. I am so happy to give a praise report on my friend Sandy Blanco. She is coming home today... Amen.. Her leg was amputated above her knee due to diabetes. She is very accepting of her new life and she is my SHERO. Thank you to everyone for your prayers & novenas. She told me she feels each and every prayer. Have a bless day ya'll, Vikki
Prayer for HealingO God who are the only source of health and healing, the spirit of calm and the central peace of this universe,
grant to Sandy such a consciousness of Your indwelling and surrounding presence that she may permit You to
give her health and strength and peace, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment