Friday, May 24, 2013

Prayer Request from Brenda Chiavarini for her brother Raymond

This is from Brenda Chiavarini, one of our St Agatha family east coast prayer warriors. Please keep her brother Raymond in your prayers for his healing and recovery from pneumonia, and the strength of his faith and that of his family. Thank you for your prayers and God bless you all, Teri & Michael (see below)


Michael,

My brother Raymond is in need of some mighty prayers.  He has a very bad case of pneumonia and is in ICU.  He is having a very difficult time breathing and the doctors do not know if he is going to make it.  I know the God that I serve can Heal anything.  I have my faith in Him.  Please lift my brother up in prayers that his oxygen level will come up.

Thank you,
Brenda
 
 
Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon Raymond with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon him, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of his body and into the depths of his soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring him to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.
 

No comments: