This is a prayer request for Ann Furia, fellow Prayer Warrior and long time family friend. Please keep her in your prayers for God's guidance in finding the best new residence for her. As always, we know that God knows best in all of our needs, and Ann is blessed with strong faith in Him that He will show her and her family the best way to relocate her at this time. Thank you so much for your prayers and God bless you and your family, Teri & Michael (see details below)
Dear Michael and Teri, I have been pretty ill with Bronchitis, both in the hospital and out and am almost fully recovered but that is not why I need the Lord's blessing right now. My landlord has decided to sell the house I have lived in for 3 ½ years and there is a difference of opinion in my family as to where I should live. It is a very stressful time and I don't have the luxury of unlimited time to find something. With minimal details, I would like to ask for prayers that the Lord help me find the place where I belong. Only He knows where that is. Thank you for your help. Fondest regards, Ann
A Plea for Divine Help
Hear us, Lord, holy Father, almighty and eternal God, and graciously send your holy angel from heaven to watch over, to cherish, to protect, to abide with, and to defend all who dwell in this house, Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment