Sunday, May 12, 2013

Praise Report! from Mary Del Rosario

This is from Mary Del Rosario. Praise God! What awesome news for Mary, and she knows that "to God be the Glory." Thank you so much for your prayers and may God bless you and your family and intentions abundantly, as His Holy Will shall manifest in His time, for "We know that all things work for good for those who love God, who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28 (NABRE). With the Love of Christ, Teri & Michael (see below)


As Fr. Joseph mentioned on his Homily this morning "learn how to wait for the power of God and time will come." That time came and He blessed me with the job I wanted, what an awesome Mother's Day gift. I wanted to thank our mighty prayer warriors for all your prayers and support and most of all to you, Michael and Teri, without you there won't be any Prayer Warriors, bless your heart.

God bless,
Mary

PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING
O God, of Whose mercies there is no number, and of Whose goodness the treasure is infinite; we render thanks to Your most gracious majesty for the gifts You have bestowed upon us, evermore beseeching Your clemency, that as You grant the petitions of them that ask You, You will never forsake them, but will prepare for the reward to come. Through Christ our Lord, Amen.



previous prayer request:
On Apr 15, 2013, at 11:29 AM, lanham7@aol.com wrote:

This is from our friend and fellow choir member, Mary. Please keep her in your prayers for finding suitable employment, and may she remain healthy and protected from all harm, through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen. Thank you for your prayers and God bless you and your loved ones, Teri & Michael (see below)

    
Hi, Michael and Teri,
 
     I have another prayer request, and this time is for myself. I have been out of job for more than 4 months now,
I have been applying but still unlucky. Please include my prayer request with our Mighty Prayer Warriors
intentions, that I may find job whether it's full time or part time. Thank you so much and to our Prayer Warriors
Group. I love you all.
  
God Bless!
Mary Del Rosario
 

PRAYER FOR EMPLOYMENT
God, our Father, I turn to You seeking Your divine help and guidance as I look for suitable employment. I need Your wisdom to guide my footsteps along the right path, and to lead me to find the proper things to say and do in this quest. I wish to use the gifts and talents You have given me, but I need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment. Do not abandon me, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant me this favor I seek so that I may return to You with praise and thanksgiving for Your gracious assistance. Grant this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.

No comments: