Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Prayer Request from Gloria for Juan Maradiaga

This is from Gloria Walker. Please pray for the success and blessing of Juan Maradiaga's surgery tomorrow morning.  May all who care for him be guided by the Holy Spirit, and may Juan soon return to health.  Thank you so much for your prayers for Juan & his family and his loved ones, Teri & Michael (see below)



Hi Michael thank you for this great ministry.  May God shower you Teri and your family with many blessings.

I want to ask the prayer warriors to pray for a dear friend of mine, Juan Maradiaga. During Christmas his cancer was in remission. He was a great help to Margie and me at St Agatha's.

I received a text today that the cancer came back and he is having surgery tomorrow morning.

Let us pray that our God, the greatest Surgeon of all, guide the hands of the doctors that are performing the surgery and they be able to take out all the cancer from Juan's body and that his recovery be without pain. 
 In Jesus the miracle worker name we pray Amen Amen Amen



PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING

Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well­-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer.  In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

No comments: