Thursday, August 14, 2014

Prayer Request from Joc: prayers for Brisia Hidalgo, an Our Lady Help of Christian School parent

This is from Joc. Please lift up Brisia Hidalgo and his family, especially his son Genesis, in your prayers for God's protection and guidance through the legal system, and also send him an angel to help.  Thank you so much for your prayers for the Hidalgo family, for justice for Brisia's son, the best care for him and his sister, and that they and all the families affected by the school closure will be touched by God's merciful Healing Hands, in Jesus Name we pray, Amen. May god bless you all, Teri & Michael (see below)

Hello Michael,
Please see the email I received from a mother in distress regarding her disabled son. She is a parent from the Our Lady Help of Christians School community.  I have permission to forward her information to the Prayer Warriors.
Even though my suspension limits my access to some resources I am still able to assist her in some ways.
Sending out this prayer request is one of them.
As I have said before God bless you both for you help in support of God people in their times of need.

Thank you,
Joc


Dear, Jacobo   I am one of the parent  in the school that recently close,


I send you this because  I am looking help for my older son who has an Autism Asberger Syndrome   and he will have a trial on 09/11/2014 on Dayton Ohio  (My little Daughter  she also have this condition)  he is isolated for the last 8 months  I hire an attorney for him but  he wants to plead guilty of a  crime that he do not remember, I hire another attorney  who send him to a mental institution where he was medicated and now is really affected   I am sincerely lost  because the court  here in California have him in camps since  he was 14 years old and all those years he do not know why   my knowledge on disability right is very imitated  and I need  from you anything that can  have my son a fair trial or recommend me an attorney who had experience on disability rights

My son's Name is Genesis I Rivera
and he is on Dayton Ohio 

I  will be thankfully for the rest of my life

Brisia Hidalgo



PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING

Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well­-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer.  In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

No comments: