This is from Pam Terry. Please keep her in your prayers that the doctor has found the right treatment to heal her very painful condition. Thank you so much for your prayers for Pam's complete healing and recovery through Christ our Lord, Amen. May God bless you and your families, Teri & Michael (see below)
Dear Michael and Teri,
Please have the Prayer Warriors pray for me. I have a very serious cellulitis infection on my left breast. The result of a spider bite 8-9 days ago. it keeps spreading and doesn't seem to be responding much to the antibiotics. I will be returning to the doctor today for the 4th time.
I am a very difficult case because I am allergic to most antibiotics. Please pray to our Lord to heal me. That he will give the doctors the knowledge they need to cure me.
Thank you Prayer Warriors for your prayers and may God bless all of you.
Pam Terry
Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon Pam with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon her, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of her body and into the depths of her soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring her to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.
Lord, look upon Pam with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon her, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of her body and into the depths of her soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring her to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment