Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Prayer Request from Gloria Walker: Prayers for David Walker

This is from Gloria. We have kept her son in our prayers before, and he is in need of God's grace again. May God's will be done and most of all, may what is best for the children become a reality. Thank you so much for your prayers for David, his children, Gloria and even his ex-wife, and may God bless you abundantly, Teri & Michael (see below)

 
 Hi, Mike I want to thank you and Teri for being there for us.  Also a big thank you, to all the prayers warriors for all your prayers.
 
Mike and prayer warriors please pray with me for my son David who is going to divorce court tomorrow in the morning; he is going to mediation to clarify many issues that he has not enough time to say to the Judge in the court room.
 
So many wrong things the other party has done to him, one of them not bringing Cidney and Chloey on scheduled days.
 
I pray to God to send the Holy Spirit to guide David's mind and words when he is presenting his case. 
 
I pray that the mediation employees that are working his case listen to David and are guided by the Holy Spirit with wisdom and to understand what is really going on in this case.  For them to understand all the ill intentions this lady has for my son.  I Pray that God guide the case worker's hearts to recommend to the Judge that Cidney and Chloey come and LIVE with David.
 
I Pray the Judge does not grant the mother's request to move to Arizona with Cidney and Chloey. 
I pray that the Judge grant custody of Cidney and Chloey to David.
 
I pray for my granddaughters that whatever they are going through does not affect their life.
 
In the name of Jesus Christ our savior I pray
 
 AMEN AMEN AMEN 
 
 Love & Blessings
    Gloria M. Hulse-Walker
 
 

A Plea for Divine Help

Hear us, Lord, holy Father, almighty and eternal God, and graciously send your holy angel from heaven to watch over, to cherish, to protect, to abide with, and to defend all who dwell in this house, Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

No comments: