Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Prayer Request from Josie for Stephen

This is from Josie Broehm. Please add her request and thank you for your prayers for Stephen and his mother Pamela. God bless you and your families, Teri & Michael (see below)

 
Dear Michael,
I received an email from my friend Pamela, a portion of which I am sending to you. I told her I would pass it on to our praying community. She is most grateful. She said both she and her son are quite upset and worried. I told her we would pray for her as well. Thank you, Josie 

"I'm wondering if you will pray for my son Stephen he has a mass on the bottom of his right heel. That is "probably" not cancerous, but could be. He is having surgery on his foot 
on Feb 4."

 
Prayer Before Surgery
Loving Father, we entrust Stephen to Your care; guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in Your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed, he may be restored to soundness of health and live in perfect harmony with You and with those around him. Through Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments: