Thursday, January 3, 2013

Prayer Request from June: Prayer needed

This is from June. Thank you so much for your prayers and God bless you all, Teri & Michael (see below)

 
From my very spiritual sister-in-law, Patty,  who lives in a faith based community in Omaha, NE
 

I'm asking all of you to send this request out to everyone you know who will pray.
 
We have a friend, Barb, who is the mother of 7 children. She is in a coma which began
after recent surgery. This is very serious. Please storm heaven that she receive a
complete healing and be restored to her young family. She is a beautiful mother and
wife. This family is in great need on every level.  Thank you for your generous hearts
and FAITH that ALL things are possible with God.  Peace, Pat Beninato
 

PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING

Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well­-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer.  In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

 

No comments: