Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Prayer Request / Praise Report from Marcus: First of several...

This is from Marcus, and it may be the first of several. Praise Reports are great, though. Praise God! And thank you all so much for your powerful prayers (all prayers are powerful when lifted up in true faith) for Irene and Kandy (see below). May God continue to bless you and your loved ones abundantly, Teri & Michael :)


Hi Mike and Teri,
 
I thought I'd start off with praise reports:
 
First, as you know, Irene was rushed into the ER this past Thursday and had successful gallbladder surgery on Friday afternoon.  She is recuperating slowly, but nicely.  Thankfully, her neighbors/landlords/co-worker friends for over 30 years, the Williams', have opened up their home and provided her with a single-level place to recover.  Thanks for all your prayers and please keep them coming...
 
About a month back, I put in a prayer request for a close friend of the family, Kandy Kohn, asking for everyone's intercessions on her behalf as her doctors thought she had MS.   Turns out she was mis-diagnosed and is no longer showing these symptoms. God is Good.
 
Blessings to all as always,
 
Marcus



PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING

Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well­-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer.  In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

No comments: